Deputy Director/River Advocate
There are so many things to be thankful for. These are just a few...
- our many volunteers who give so much to make our work successful
- our very supportive Board of Directors
- our engaged committee members
- our water monitors
- our cleanup groups
- our members who show up, stand up and speak up about issues they care about and because of them...
- coal ash is being cleaned up everywhere within our large watershed
- natural gas pipelines aren't just being rubber stamp approved
- bad legislation that threatens clean water is being challenged
- we're fighting for strong regulations and enforcement to eliminate industrial agriculture waste from polluting our waterways
- our Waterkeeper colleagues who unify us in our fight for every community's right to drinkable, fishable, swimmable water
- our collaborators who stand with us in our fight for clean water and against polluters
Learn more at Winyah Rivers.