14th Annual Winyah Rivers Alliance Photo Contest
Deadline extended through May!
Promoting the beauty of our local rivers and raising funds for Winyah Rivers Alliance and our RIVERKEEPER® Programs
Check out our 2019 winning photographs here!
Rules for Entering:
- The contest is open to everyone. Emphasis in judging will be given to photographs that show the splendor and charm of our local rivers and ecosystems.
- Each contestant may enter as many photographs as desired. Entry fee is $11.00 per photograph.
- Entry Categories are: a) Georgetown County Heritage (iconic); b) Scenic; c) Wildlife
- The photographs should have been taken in North or South Carolina
(note: for the Georgetown County category, the photo must be taken in Georgetown County, SC)
- Each contestant agrees to allow Winyah Rivers Alliance, and its sponsors, to use their entries, without compensation, to promote our goal. This may include exhibition, calendar, and fundraising. All entrants will retain the right to their work.
- To enter, go to https://www.smarterentry.com/CallsForEntry#. No need to resize your image; the website will resize it to fit. Should your image win, a TIFF or PSD file at 300 PPI must be made available for printing purposes.
- Winners will be contacted prior to, and announced at, a virtual reception to be held at a future date to be determined. Stay tuned!
- The following awards will be presented: Best of Show – $150.00; 1st Place in each category – $100.00; Second and third place winners will also receive prizes. Winners are eligible for only one prize.
- All entries must be received by May 31st.
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful to our 2020 Contest Sponsors: Tidelands Photography Club, 803 LABS, Inc. and Frances P. Bunnelle Foundation.