Calling all artists…tee shirt design contest!
New name…new logo…new tee shirt!
We recently adopted a new logo which will appear on our new line of tee shirts. We are inviting all who embrace our mission of clean water to submit a design image for the back of our new tee shirts.
Official Contest Rules
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Winyah Rivers Alliance Tee Shirt Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all who embrace our mission: to protect, preserve, monitor and revitalize the health of the lands and waters of the greater Winyah Bay watershed.
- Check our website at: winyahrivers.org for more information about our work and achievements.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant. Designs must be original and unpublished, and not contain profanity, trademarks, logos. Designs may not be copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The winning design will remain the property of Winyah Rivers Alliance ( WRA) and will not be returned. WRA may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning designer may display their design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- The contest begins on August 5, 2019.
- The entries must be submitted to smarterentry.com by August 30, 2109.
- the design must fit on the back of a standard blue tee shirt
- designs may include up to three colors, not including the blue base color of the tee shirt
- our logo will appear on the front of the tee and may not be used on the back of the tee
- the winning design will appear on the back of blue (Carolina) tee shirts made by Gildan DryBlend and on other merchandise determined by WRA
- WRA reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- The winner will receive $100.
- WRA reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and it is under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- By submitting an entry, contestants indicate their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of WRA.
- A WRA committee will choose the top three finalists. These designs will be posted on our Facebook page and the Alliance Community will have the opportunity to cast their votes for a favorite.
- The winner will be announced by September 15, 2019.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
By submitting one’s contest entry to SmarterEntry.com, the contestant hereby assigns any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Winyah Rivers Alliance (WRA). Contestants agree that entries submitted become the property of Winyah Rivers Alliance and that the entry will not be returned.
Contestants state that this entry is an original creation and not anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. Contestants agree that if they win the contest, they authorize the use by WRA, without additional compensation, in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that they deem appropriate.
I agree that if I win this contest, the $100 prize is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.
Go to https://www.smarterentry.com/CallsForEntry
Good luck and remember that your entry is due by August 30th!